You’ve probably noticed Lianna Perdis killing it on the cover of our July issue. And because she's also part of makeup’s royal family, we thought we’d make the most of our time with her and steal some handy tips from the Napoelon team.
Vice President of Creative for Napoleon Perdis, Kate Squires, has created a simply golden look. It’s all about teaming effortless skin, cheeks and lips with a neutral metallic eye and lots of lash.
- Use Rebirth of Venus Skin Renewal Cleansing Oil to soften and re-texturise your skin.
- Follow with Skin Elixir Serum to give the skin a polished look and add to a dewy finish.
- Perfect your complexion with Personal Trainer Serum Foundation.
- If your skin needs a further touching up, conceal blemishes or dark circles with Total Bae Hide It! Concealer.
- For an effortless finish to the look, apply Luminous Lip Veil Café Au Lait to your lips then tap away excess with your fingertip.
- Use your fingertips to tap Total Bae Use It! Lip and Cheek Tint onto the apples of your cheeks.
Brows and mascara
- Subtly define your brows and hold in place with Wand-er Brow.
- Open and define the eyes with Total Bae Own It! Mascara Jet.
- Apply China Doll Gel Eyeliner in Tao with a brush, then use your finger to smudge out the liner for a not-so-precise finish.
- Lay down a base of China Doll Gel Eyeliner in Double Happiness then layer with Loose Eye Dust in Copper Element. Start on the upper lid then fuse and fade away through the socket line.
- To really open the eyes, apply a second coat of Total Bae Own It! Mascara Jet.
This feature was originally published in Fashion Journal 159. You can read it here.