You have that one hairstyle you fail to deviate from. And that is just how your hair is, for a long time.
Giving us an alternative from our hair’s norm is REDKEN Australia’s Hair Director, Richard Kavanagh (thank you). Because you always, always need another 'do up your sleeve.
REDKEN’s '70s Brit girl 'do, debuted at Ginger & Smart’s MBFWA runway. And it shakes things up a bit. It involves a blunt needle and a cotton thread but it’s surprisingly not too tricky and the enviable results speak for themselves.
Here’s REDKEN's step-by-step guide on how to get the look:
1. Mist Rootful 06 Root Lifting Spray into hair from roots to ends, to create touchable fullness.
2. Blow-dry hair with a medium round brush.
3. Using a blunt needle and some cotton thread, stich hair at the back to create a head-hugging shape.
4. Using your hands, gently push the hair into shape and tuck some behind the ears.
5. Finish with a light mist of Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Hairspray.
Go forth and spruce up those locks, ladies.