1. Start with clean dry hair and part. The more central the part, the stronger the overall look will be. For a softer look, part hair to the side.
2. Apply some label.m Sea Salt Spray and dry into the hair. This will help create texture and hold in the waves. The product also helps protect the hair against heat damage. Using a medium sized hair wand, divide the hair into 3 inch sections and wrap clockwise around the head, making sure to drag the wand from the roots and leave about 2 inches away from the ends. This will help give the hair a more disheveled boho feel.
3. Once the hair is curled, tip your head upside down and shake the curls lose. Then with a wide tooth comb, comb the hair from roots to ends. This will give a more polished/glam feel to the curl.
4. To help create volume and root lift, apply label.m Brunette Resurrection Dust to the top of the head and around the crown. This lightweight texture powder will help keep volume in at the roots all day/night long. To add extra texture, sprinkle some more label.m Brunette Resurrection Dust through the ends.
5. To finish, spray a light mist of label.m Hairspray for hold.
Superdry Pyramid Skater dress $69.95