Nathan from TONI&GUY Parramatta shows us how to create the ultimate ponytail.
1. Dry in label.m Protein Spray to add strength to the hair and for UV protection. This product is great for the hot summer months.
2. Section the hair from just behind both ears and clip away everything in front of the ears.
3. Secure everything behind the ears into the first ponytail, and position high or low. We've placed the ponytail in the middle of the head to give the look an effortless, under-done feel.
4. Everything in front of the ears now comes straight over the top (keep this part quite loose) and is added to the first ponytail and secured.
5. Use some label.m texturising Volume Spray to give the ponytail a 'lived in' texture.
6. Finally, take a small piece of hair from the base of the ponytail and wrap it around the hair elastic. Secure with one pin underneath the ponytail, so the pin and the elastic is hidden