If you tend to get major hair envy every time you see someone with a chic and effortless hairdo (think models on the runway, bloggers on Insta or just randos on the street), you’ll be happy to know it’s simple enough to get the look at home.
Reken's hair director Guido Palau is sharing the deets on how to do the pretty slipknot we saw on the Hugo Boss runway at NYFW.
- Apply Redken Pillow Blow Dry Express Treatment Primer Cream to clean, damp hair.
- Blow dry hair using a Mason Pearson brush to get that perfect texture. Create a natural middle part using your fingers.
- Pull hair back into a very low ponytail and secure it tightly with an elastic.
- Pull one half of the ponytail out of the elastic to create a loop, leaving the other half to hang.
- Finish with a light spray of Redken Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray to create that undone glamour.
And that’s it. Now you can take your time in the mornings, maybe sleep in a little longer?