1. Prepare the hair by using label. m Volume Mousse and roughly blow-dry with your fingers, this will give the hair a strong foundation and natural movement.
2. Separate the hair in front and behind the ears. Place all the hair behind the ears into a ponytail and secure with a tie.
3. Spritz label.m Texturizing Volume Spray into the roots, mid lengths and ends of the hair for maximum texture.
4. Lightly wrap half of this section around the base of the ponytail and repeat on the other side.
5. Twist the ponytail into a bun and secure with pins. Use your fingers to tease the roots at the front for more height.
Roll neck dress by FME Melbourne Apparel.