WAY easier than a fishtail, Katy Reeve, National Creative Director of TONI&GUY shows us how to create a messy knot braid.
1. Brush the hair with a soft bristle brush to create lots of texture and bounce.
2. Spritz label.m Powder Pink Spray into the areas you wish to colour, position closer to the hair for a stronger effect.
3. Split the hair into four sections on one side of the head.
4. Take two of the sections and cross over into a knot. Use the other two sections to knot over the top of the previous, continue the process until you run out of hair.
5. Secure with a hair tie. Tease the ends for a disheveled finish.