Company: Acne Studios
Job title: Store Manager
Employment type: Full-time
We are looking for a dedicated Store Manager to our new flagship store in Sydney. The Store Manager is responsible for leading the Acne Studios store in all aspects, from sales to profit and the brand building functions of the Acne Studio. Among other things this responsibility includes; sales, customer handling, staff, display, administration and stock takings. The Store Manager is responsible for the sales and the result of the store and reports to the Regional Manager.
Tasks will include but not be limited to
- Leading and planning the daily work and operations in the store
- Lead, train and managing the store staff employees
- Responsible for securing that the store generates sales and provides excellent customer service
- Recruiting suitable store staff
- Securing that the store is presentable and has the appropriate stock of merchandise
- Guiding and aiding the customer
- Analyzing the sales figures and other key figures and taking the required actions
- Administrative duties such as reporting and communicating with the country office and Sweden
The Ideal Candidate
- Solid management background with at least 3 years of store managing experience for a high end retail brand
- 2 years of Experience from managing a team with at least 10 people
- Experience from training people in sales and Service
- Sales driven and results oriented
- Organized and service minded - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English required
- Proficiency in Excel / Word / Outlook
- Passionate about Fashion
Please provide your application as soon as possible as we interview candidates continuously.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 160 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 500, around 150 are working at the headquarters in the Old Town of Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Copenhagen.