Company: Amber Sceats
Job title: National Sales Manager
Employment type: Maternity leave contract
Applications close: February 3
Fashion ~ National Sales Manager (9 month, maternity leave contract)
Calling all lovers of fashion. Amber Sceats Jewellery is looking for a fabulous sales manager. This fast growing jewellery label has an exciting career opportunity to join Sydney based team. We're looking for a business savvy sales manager to not only service existing accounts but also take the account base to the next level, You will have a strong eye for fashion and current market trends ; your fun and enthusiastic personality coupled with your strong organisation skills will allow you to grow and develop these accounts. The successful applicant will have worked in a similar role and is expected to be an astute sales professional, highly presentable and results oriented. You must have a strong eye for trends and experience working with buyers to convert opportunities into business growth. Report directly to designer/director.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Maximising sales revenue for each account
- Maximising brand awareness and identifying areas for new business development
- Create well merchandised and orderly showrooms and retail stores that maximize sales
- Maintain existing relationships with stockists with regular contact to ensure company top of mind and seen to be proactive in creating sales
- Increase market share as per strategy of the company
- Conducting regular sales showing with existing and potential customers
- Review and measure the competitor activity in order to seek new opportunities for direct brands
- Achieving seasonal budgets.
- Account Management dealing with majors, independent boutiques and online/e commerce stores
- Interstate and international travel with collections
- Liaising with agents - internationally
- Work with the online team to produce weekly EDM's to sell product.
Candidates will require:
- Minimum of 5 + years' experience as a FASHION WHOLESALE Sales Manager at a National level preferably with experience in Jewellery.
- Exceptional personal presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with US majors, vendor registration and the booking in and packing process meeting delivery windows and guidelines.
- Experience using excel to manage sales figures and or experience with production software from pastel, neiche or Apparel 21.
- Extensive experience at a National Sales Manager level, in wholesale.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel
- Previous relationships with major retailers is beneficial
- Previous relationships and experience with international Majors beneficial
- Experience in selling ranges to buyers from independent retailers is essential with a proven successful track record.
- Strategic & results focused
- Full driver's license and car essential
To apply email email@example.com.