Company: APG & Co.
Job title: Social Media Executive
Employment type: 12-month contract
Located at our Head Office in Alexandria. APG & Co has over 1500 employees representing 3 iconic Australian fashion brands with stores across Australia and New Zealand. Known for its quality and craftsmanship, APG & Co sources the best fabrics from Europe and around the world.
Manage and optimise the social media and digital content for SPORTSCRAFT, SABA & JAG
This role is responsible for managing and optimising social media channels - including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, You Tube and Blogs - developing content with the digital content and marketing teams to ensure social media posts are on brand, channel appropriate and addresses core objectives for each channel.
This role will report on key milestones and results, conduct competitor analysis and ensure they are kept abreast of changes within the social space to ensure APG & Co. is moving with this changing landscape.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and optimising social media channels - including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr & YouTube. Developing on brand, channel appropriate content, addressing core objectives for each channel
- Collaborate with marketing, content & digital teams to create multi-channel campaigns, optimising social media
- Manage and optimise the Sportscraft & Saba wordpress blogs, assisting the Marketing Brand Managers in developing the blog strategy, writing articles and liaising with blog contributors
- Report on key milestones and results, for social media and the blog via Facebook insights & Google analytics
- Conduct competitor analysis and research of social media trends
- Marketing strategy and budget forecasting across brands
- Monitor all social media channels ensuring questions, queries and interactions are addressed
- Provide ongoing administrative support to the Group Head Brand Marketing Manager & Brand Managers
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, self-motivated individual who is passionate about social media, customer engagement and will possess the following attributes:
- Degree in Marketing/Digital Communications
- +2 years’ experience in social media management
- Can demonstrate experience in content creation across multiple social channels
- Proactive attitude and a desire to excel at everything you do
- Good communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Good multi-tasking skills
Effective and confident communication skills will compliment a highly motivated, passionate person, who will have the desire to achieve beyond what is expected of the role.
APG & Co Culture
The culture at APG & Co is believing in one team, being passionate, clear and simple. We are creative & innovative. We are customer obsessed and we make it happen.
APG & Co Benefits
- Discounts on product
- Sample sales
- REAL Work-life balance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Career Development