Job title: Warehouse and Stock Coordinator
Employment type: Part-time
Applications close: January 31
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HIGHLY ORGANISED AND ENERGETIC PERSON TO JOIN THE BUL HEAD OFFICE TEAM AS THE WAREHOUSE & STOCK CO-ORDINATOR.
This position would suit someone who:
- Has previous hands-on experience in stock allocation & dispatch.
- Has excellent organisation and communications skills.
- Has attention a strong attention to detail and is able to manage their time well.
- Enjoys a "hands on" role and is capable of heavy lifting, moving boxes and bulky items.
- Is confident working independently.
- Available 3 days/week.
You'll be responsible for:
- Coordinating the receipt of stock from our suppliers.
- Picking and packing weekly stock transfers and replenishments.
- Managing the dispatch and logistics of shipments.
- Tidying stock and warehouse to maintain a safe work environment.
If you are confident, energetic and highly organised. PLUS you have previous experience in a similar role and are ready to jump right in. Then we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience to Juliette at firstname.lastname@example.org.