Company: PVH Brands Australia
Job title: Senior Merchandise Allocator | Calvin Klein
Employment type: Full-time
- Work with globally recognised brands
- Great staff discounts on an array of brands
- Free on-site parking
About the Company
Calvin Klein is known across the globe for its modern design aesthetic, cutting-edge products and ground breaking visuals. It consistently delivers innovative designs with superior fit and quality, keeping it at the forefront of the international fashion industry.
About your new role
Reporting to our Branch Planner, assist the merchandise team by providing administrative support in the purchasing, planning and inventory process across all categories for Calvin Klein Retail, including allocations of stock to stores. You will facilitate a quick turnaround from identifying opportunities to delivery of product to the selling floor ensuring orders are accurately processed, deliveries are made on time. This is an exciting time for us & the perfect time to join the brand as we go through expansion into the market.
A day in the life of an Allocator
- Order processing - maintaining data, creation and allocation of replenishment orders and daily maintenance of stock to stores
- Sales analysis - identify markdowns, store transfers and prepare stock on hand reports
- Store communication - monitor deliveries, stock requests and respond to store queries and communications
- Product knowledge - order and maintain samples, understand the product and range to assist with allocations
- System maintenance across multiple systems ensuring all changes are correct and up to date
- Admin duties - updating promotional calendar and communications, ad hoc reporting/tasks as required
What you'll bring to the role
- Proven track record in a similar role supporting a retail buying and/or planning team
- Previous allocations experience essential
- Previous experience using Epicor and SAP preferred
- Strong computer literacy skills with Microsoft Office especially with Excel
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and a focus on solving problems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and be flexible
Life at Calvin Klein..
Our culture attracts well-balanced people with a passion for their specialty, as well as a passion for developing themselves outside of work. We have a friendly team environment and pride ourselves on our company values. We provide on the job training, assisting you to develop your career in your own specialty!
We have an open and transparent culture with a strong love for the brand we work for!
If you have experience in the merchandise team, want to work for a global fashion powerhouse, then this is the role for you! APPLY NOW!
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.