Job title: Graphic Designer
Location: Sydney, NSW
Employment type: Full-time
To create and adapt brand creative across all channels. The Graphic Designer will build brand positioning and sales momentum across Australia and our International market.
The main objectives are to develop marketing and digital brand creative; overseeing the briefing and on time delivery of all internal brand and graphic design projects; and overseeing printing.
The primary deliverable's are both the origination of brand creative and the application of brand creative from external agency partners.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Contribute to the marketing strategy and the brand positioning with creative ideas and insights.
- Manage the personal and professional development and day-to-day tasks of a Junior Graphic Designer.
- Develop internal ways to manage the briefing process, task prioritisation and communication with stakeholders on status.
- Ensure adherence to timelines for briefs and the marketing critical path.
- Using customer insight and understanding of the brief as well as the CAMILLA brand creative pillars and positioning, explore creative direction and brand creative concepts and provide options for consideration.
- Receive brand creative direction from external agencies and adapt and apply to various marketing and online channels including EDMs, Homepage, Online banners, Collateral, Signage, Invitations and VIP Gifts.
- Develop a CAMILLA brand guideline for packaging.
- Produce print-ready and spec direction for all CAMILLA labelling and packaging for external suppliers.
- Develop and produce selling tools, Wish List, showroom vides and collateral production to support International and National Sales as well as Retail Marketing in CAMILLA Boutiques and Online.
- Keeping up to date with industry, fashion, art and design trends.
- Keeping up to date with new design software and techniques.
- 5+ years Graphic and Digital Design
- Adobe Creative Suite is essential (PSD, InDesign)
- Video editing desirable
- Creative and charismatic
- Ability to work in a fast, deadline-driven environment
- Strong team management skills