Company: David Jones
Job title: Visual Merchandise Coordinator – Stores Project
Employment type: Full-time
Applications close: April 12
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we've done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
The Marketing, Financial Services and Customer Innovation teams focus on delighting our customers by offering a fully integrated and seamless customer experience through various online and offline marketing channels. The team is responsible for our brand positioning, engagement initiatives and communication campaigns as well as delivering a range of financial services and products to our customers.
As David Jones Head Office will be relocating to Melbourne from mid-2017 onwards, this is a contract opportunity for an immediate start until September 2017.
For Candidates who are open to relocation to Melbourne, this opportunity may be considered on a permanent basis.
This Visual Merchandising Coordinator position will support the Visual Merchandising Specialist for Store Environment in delivering detailed execution plans and store Visual Merchandising direction for a range of initiatives such as new stores, brand expansions and new brand introductions to stores.
In this role you will:
- Collate information related to floor plan changes
- Order Visual Merchandising equipment and brand signage
- Manage invoices, CAPEX and budget trackers, and accurate forecasts.
- Attend project working group cross-functional meetings to represent VM
- Assist with communication and change management to Stores
- Organise and co-ordinate printing and distribution of signage for stores
- Hold accountability for timely and effective implementation of Visual Merchandising, ticketing and promotional activity in line with strategic direction, brand standards and store profiles.
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have demonstrated experience working within Retail or FMCG in a Visual Merchandising capacity
- Have demonstrated planning skills required for Project Management, preferably with Visual Merchandising deliverables
- Possess excellent numerical and analytical skills, with demonstrated budgeting skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Excel
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We offer;
- Opportunities to work with premium exclusive Fashion, Beauty, Home and Food products
- David Jones employee discounts
- An opportunity to work with a trusted iconic brand
- A Merchandise range and selection which is fresh and exclusive
- Ongoing training and development in order to pursue excellence
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.