Job title: Logistics Coordinator
Employment type: Full-time
Applications close: March 31
We are looking for a logistic coordinator with a strong understanding of Incoterms (export) rules, who is highly organized with an acute approach to accuracy and strong communication skills.
Founded in 2007 in Sydney, Australia, ELLERY creates luxury garments and accessories for women. Each season the collections transcend trends, presenting modern classics for women who value superior quality, masterful cuts and unexpected details.
This is not a high-volume (unit) logistic role. You will only be successful if you have experience with Incoterms, know how to prepare appropriate export documentation and respect the high-value of garments we export to luxury retailers worldwide.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to management team of status of orders (pending, invoiced, dispatched)
- Communication with internal stakeholders (sales and accounting teams) and customers to ensure speed to market.
- Manage allocation and order dispatching on timely manners.
- Review, checking and approval customer invoices and credit notes.
- Liaise with production team on stock availability delivery schedule.
- Manage returned orders, issue RA number, identify root cause of stock return.
- Able to provide clear information on invoice/dispatch variance.
- Other functions as required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3 years' experience in logistics industry, preferable in fashion logistics.
- Advanced time management, willing to follow the procedure.
- Adherence to KPIs.
- Strong issue resolution and written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org