Company: Furst Media
Job title: Videographer and producer
Location: Richmond VIC
Employment type: Full-time
Furst Media is one of Australia's leading cultural youth publishers, with over 30 years experience in the field. With established print and online titles such as Beat Magazine, Fashion Journal, Mixdown and Forte among its stable, it truly is a leading content producer in Australia’s music, arts, fashion and lifestyle sectors.
We're looking for a digital-first video content producer/videographer tasked with re-imagining what news/feature content should look like in 2017.
Someone with an artistic eye and strong storytelling abilities to join our youthful team based in Richmond, Melbourne.
This person will experiment with emerging technologies to develop a sleek video offering for the ever-expanding mobile and digital landscape.
Must have experience with capturing and editing footage, conducting interviews in the field, and experimenting with mobile technologies and social media.
- Create, shoot, and edit videos across Furst Media's titles
- Generate ideas and experiment with new formats and content types
- Work with our editors and sales teams to map out content plan
- Keep track of viral trends and create content around to complement them
Qualifications and Attributes
- Degree in a related field
- Experience as a digital content producer, motion graphics, animation or filmmaking
- Proficient in Avid, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro and Photoshop
- Understanding of digital/social analytics
- Strong creative and competitive drive with a self-starter mentality
- Ability to work alone or collaborate with team, depending on the task at hand
- Drivers license and own car
- To work on-site as well as in the field
- Preferably with own camera
Please submit examples of up to three videos you created as a one-person band, as well as any social media innovations or campaigns you developed and launched, along with your resume to email@example.com
Full-time, salary commensurate with experience.