Company: General Pants Co.
Job title: Retail Store Manager
Employment type: Full-time
As one of Australia's largest and most influential retailers, General Pants Co. exists to disrupt the average and bring together the best global trends and fashion to inspire young-blooded unique individuals.
Reporting directly to the Business Manager, we are looking for two experienced Store Managers filled with passion and determination to lead our Flagship Bourke St store!
To be a successful Manager in a Flagship Store at General Pants Co, you will have 5+ years experience working in the competitive world of retail fashion and customer service.
As a Flagship Manager you will be required to:
- Possess retail sales and business management experience
- Be accountable for driving and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Interpreting store reports and designing plans to engineer results
- Confidently lead a 20+ diverse team of sales assistants
- Work collaboratively with Head Office Departments to maximise opportunities across the business
- Collate and effectively communicate directives from Head Office and Regional Managers
- Drive accountability across the store team
- Positively motivate and mentor your team to their full potential
- Train and develop team members to continually grow their skill sets
- Be dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service
- Create and maintain the unique store experience that is General Pants Co.
Being part of our General Pants Co. team means you will have opportunities for professional leadership development, career coaching and progression, dynamic and fast paced work and culture, a supportive team environment and so much more.
We reward superstars with a number of bonus schemes to ensure you stay and grow your career with GP.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, and you have the relevant experience, this is a unique and rare opportunity so APPLY NOW!