Company: General Pants Co.
Job title: Senior Retail Manager
Employment type: Full-time
As one of Australia's largest and most influential retailers, General Pants Co. exists to disrupt the average and bring together the best global trends and fashion to inspire young-blooded individuals.
Reporting to the Regional Sales and Operations Manager and sitting alongside the Regional Management Team, we are looking for an experienced Senior Store Manager filled with experience, passion and determination to oversee our Flagship store!
To be a successful Senior Store Manager at General Pants Co, you will have 5+ years experience working in the competitive world of fashion retail and customer service.
As a Flagship Senior Store Manager you will be required to:
- Possess retail sales and business management experience
- Be accountable for driving and exceeding sales targets
- Interpreting store reports and designing plans to engineer results
- Confidently lead a diverse team of sales assistants and retail managers
- Work collaboratively with Head Office Departments to maximise opportunities across the business
- Collate and effectively communicate directives from Head Office
- Drive accountability across the store team
- Positively motivate and mentor your team to their full potential
- Be dedicated to delivering excellent customer service
- Create and maintain the unique store experience that is General Pants Co.
Combine this with uniquely creative thinking, a positive attitude and a proven ability to go above and beyond what is expected to set you apart from the rest.
Being part of our General Pants Co. team means you will have opportunities for professional leadership development, career coaching and progression, dynamic and fast paced work and culture, a supportive team environment and so much more.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, and you have the relevant experience, check out the position description attached, and apply now!