Company: The Iconic
Job title: Marketplace Applications Analyst
Employment type: Full-time
Applications close: January 6
THE ICONIC is a truly unique brand. We entered the market in 2011 with the vision of defining the future of fashion retail. Since then we have created a brand known throughout Australia by connecting 20-35yr old shoppers with the best fashion and sports product through the most inspiring and rewarding shopping experience.
THE ICONIC stands for benchmark-setting customer experiences (3 hour delivery, access to over 700 top brands, market-leading shopping app), for impassioned communities (connecting Australians fashion and sports lovers through digital innovation), and for our love of the newest in fashion from our 700+ leading local and international brands. We want to inspire Australians and New Zealanders to constantly explore new sides of their identity, and have a whole lot of fun doing it.
“We Dream Big” – you will have a vision for how we can become a data-driven company to derive competitive advantage
“We Are True to our Customers” – you will be inherently passionate about customer impact, both external and internal customers, and will constantly challenge yourself and the team to deliver more customer value
“We Get Things Done” – you do not want to work in a cumbersome organisation, you want to work in an agile high-growth company. You lead with the right balance of planning and pragmatism.
“We Are Stronger Together” – you are an experienced and capable leader. You will galvanise a team and inspire the broader organisation towards your vision.
About The Role
We are expanding and structuring a seller support team that is scalable and supports THE ICONIC Marketplace rapid growth. We need someone with business and system analysis skills and technical strength to complement the team and assist in operations and product improvements, as well as supporting daily operations and system issues.
What will you be doing?
- Be in charge of user support, administration and maintenance of Marketplace systems and applications used by internal and external users
- Provide business applications support and consultancy in both functional and technical capacities
- Oversee, troubleshoot and assist in external API integrations to ensure timely implementations that follow internal operational requirements
- Analyse business processes and systems in order to identify gaps, define requirements and recommend solutions
- Plan, coordinate, collaborate and implement changes to processes, systems and applications
- When appropriate, introduce new software or application features to meet operational needs and streamline/automate business processes
- Learn, analyse and test applications new features and prepare proper rollout and communication plans
- Work closely with business process owners, product teams and technical engineers to maximize the value delivered by process and system changed to stakeholders
- Work effectively with external vendors to maintain systems stability and roadmap contribution
- Play an active role in development and automation projects defined in Marketplace Operations and Product roadmap
- Become and act as a subject matter expert in marketplace and its applications
- Document business/ functional requirements, technical specifications, processes and training material
Who Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application/system/business analysis and/or software product management
- IT degree or equivalent experience
- Practical experience in e-commerce applications, preferably with a marketplace model
- Familiar with agile/lean methodologies and Scrum
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Problem solver with an analytical mind
- Customer/User experience focused
- Organized, adaptable, pragmatic, proactive, hands-on, strategic, analytical, and ambitious
- Hands-on experience on Seller Center or similar marketplace platforms is an advantage
CLOSE DATE for Applications is 06/01/2017. We will be reviewing all Applications in January so make sure you get in there on time! Have a great holiday.