Company: The Iconic
Job title: Product Manager
Employment type: Full-time
As the leading #1 Online Fashion Retailer in Australia, with a customer-centric focus, we are defining the future of Fashion Retail in Australia and New Zealand to inspire the icon within every customer. We achieve this through being true to our customers by channelling the latest in technology advancements, partnering with leading Domestic and International Brands and hosting a local customer service team to provide the most personalized and efficient Customer Experience out there.
At THE ICONIC we actively identify the best talent globally and consciously recognize both young, emerging talent along with experienced senior level management, creating a unique working experience of both innovative, go-getter spirit and expert, seasoned specialists. Join us to be part of one great team who dreams big, get things done and are stronger together.
“We Dream Big” – you will challenge the status quo, bringing passion, innovation and creativity to the wider ICONIC team.
“We Are True to our Customers” – you will be inherently passionate about customer impact, both external and internal customers, and will constantly challenge yourself and the team to deliver more customer value
“We Get Things Done” – you do not want to work in a cumbersome organisation, you want to work in an agile high-growth company. You lead with the right balance of planning and pragmatism.
“We are Stronger Together” - you will be part of an experienced team working collaboratively to inspire the broader organisation towards a united vision.
About the Role:
As the Marketing Innovation Team (MIT) Product Manager at THE ICONIC, you will be obsessed with ensuring our customers receive the best experience when interacting with Marketing campaigns and initiatives; you will be responsible for managing and rolling out features on core Marketing platforms including CRM, segmentation tools and online marketing feeds; and you will be responsible for the customer experience within this space.
You will work closely with Marketing to understand their priorities and translate their requirements into awesome experiences that achieve their objectives while ensuring that customer needs are being addressed. You will also be responsible for delivering on the CRM and segmentation roadmap while leading a cross-functional team of engineers and designers/UXers to create and execute innovative and beautiful campaigns in Australia & New Zealand.
At times, you may need to prioritise multiple different requests from various teams within Marketing, using data and your product expertise to explain why the backlog has been prioritised accordingly. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with Marketing, Buying, Planning and Production teams on a regular basis.
- Work with Marketing, your team and other parts of the business to generate a roadmap for your team:
- Ensure team objectives are aligned to Marketing OKRs
- Launch new campaigns to achieve Marketing objectives of acquisition, reactivation and re-engagement
- Work closely with the CRM manager to gather requirements and execute on CRM strategy
- Work with Marketing and Data teams to define a segmentation roadmap and then execute
- Define an efficient process whereby Marketing, Production, Customer Service and your team can work effectively to deliver on campaign objectives and launch dates
- Liaise with multiple internal stakeholders (Marketing, Production, Customer Service, etc) when socialising the campaign on-site execution and objectives; and providing status updates
- Share product insights from successful campaigns with internal stakeholders and apply these insights to future campaigns and initiatives
- Define Product success metrics (separate to Marketing success metrics) as part of each new campaign or initiative
- Maintain feeds used for online marketing
- Ensure all areas of responsibility are properly tracked
- Ensure tickets are properly detailed and fleshed out within the backlog and ensure they are delivered in a timely manner
- Keep innovation top of mind by sharing customer insights with the company
- Share innovative ideas from in-market examples with the company and your team
DAY TO DAY PRODUCT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a groomed product backlog in Jira
- Generate user stories and success metrics, including formulating experiments, clarifying hypothesis, reporting results using the Build, Measure, Learn principles
- Create executable requirements using actionable metrics - backlog should contain: Purpose, Hypothesis, Experiment, Success Criteria
- Inform and update key stakeholders re progress of current projects and experiments
- Ensure documentation around major projects and experiments are captured and maintained on Confluence
- Ensure the team have what they need to deliver to the sprint commitment
- Collaborate with other Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure an end to end customer experience is front of mind at all times
- Protect your team from distractions so that they can deliver on the Sprint goals - record “unplanned” activities volume every sprint
- Manage the development process of the team
Who We Are Looking For
- Passion for ecommerce or fashion and technology savvy
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- Experience working in agile environments
- A head for business metrics
- Proactive, always available for the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative nature with well developed soft skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, adaptable and proactive to the changing ecommerce landscape
- Highly motivated, positive approach - you favor collaboration over being competitive
- Deep understanding of story mapping, feature prioritisation, user testing methodologies
- Understanding of how features and functionality leads to business value
- Ability to bring previous learnings to the role, eg. how to drive conversion rates or engagement metrics
- Understanding of AARRR metrics and Lean/Design Thinking approaches
What's on Offer…
With us, you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office in the heart of Sydney.
In flexible structures, flat hierarchies and with motivated colleagues, there is a great potential for playing a key role at THE ICONIC in the future of Fashion Retail in Australia and New Zealand to inspire the icon within every customer. We achieve this through being true to our customers by channelling the latest in technology advancements, partnering with leading Domestic and International Brands and hosting a local customer service team to provide the most personalized and efficient Customer Experience out there.