Company: Alice McCall
Job title: Retail Store Manager
Employment type: Full-time
As the alice McCALL brand grows and we expand our store network, the opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join our team in our new Miranda location, opening early August.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
To achieve store budgets and build relationships with retail customers by providing excellent levels of customer service.
We are looking for a self motivated, confident, dependable and experienced store manager who is skilled at closing a sale, and who demonstrates a strong knowledge of the Australian fashion market. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, applying them in providing styling advice to customers.
- Achieving weekly store budgets
- Manage store roster according to store productivity and retail activities
- Providing weekly feedback to the Retail manager on sales, team and productivity
- Create and maintain a team environment within the retail store
- Having regular communication with the assistant store manager to ensure support and success is encouraged and promoted
- Ensure focus on excellent customer service by maintaining/growing the VIP database
- Training and ongoing development of store team including regular staff training nights for staff on product, sales & customer service
- Ensure store procedures, policies including OH&S standards & security manuals are followed
- Performance management of store team every month plus a follow up meeting
- Following visual merchandising standards for full price, promotional and clearance activities
- Provide store/customer feedback on merchandise to Retail Manager weekly and seasonally
- Manage stock control – movement through stock transfers to and from the store
- Lead, motivate & drive the existing team to deliver excellent sales results. Demonstrate an energetic approach in both sales and management
- Head of Retail
- Retail Area Manager
- General Manager
- Assistant store manager
- VIP Database
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achieve sales targets
- Effective rostering - according to productivity
- Achieving AV$, IPT and PSM benchmarks
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.