Company: Assembly Label
Job title: PR & Marketing Coordinator
Salary: TBD based on experience
Employment type: Full-time (paid)
Experience required: 1-3 years
Applications close: 20 October 2017
Assembly Label is an innovative and growing business with a thoughtful and minimalist aesthetic that flows through our products, stores and customer experience.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on PR & Marketing Coordinator with excellent communication skills to join our team. This is a highly varied role that provides support across a broad range of marketing activities including public relations, social media, digital communications and events. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with the ability to multi-task and contribute to our overall marketing strategy.
- Provide day-to-day support to the marketing and creative teams
- Be the key point of contact for all media and sample requests
- Develop relationships with key media personnel and influencers
- Monitor and respond to all feedback through social channels
- Create and source compelling visual content for social media
- Assist with the preparation and execution of photoshoots
- Update and maintain the content marketing calendar
- Actively explore relevant marketing opportunities
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role with an agency or design-focused brand
- Prior experience in sample management and liaising with media
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- An expert knowledge of all social media platforms
- A quick responder with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A creative thinker with an eye for detail and design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At Assembly Label, finding the right cultural fit is important to us. We would love to hear from those who share our entrepreneurial spirit and appreciation for the Australian coastal lifestyle. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.