Company: Auguste the Label
Job title: Digital Marketing & Content Manager
Location: Byron Bay, NSW
Employment type: Full-time
Experience required: Minimum 3 years in Fashion Marketing
Applications close: September 30
AUGUSTE THE LABEL is a women's fashion label, born and designed out of Byron Bay. The Digital Marketing & Content Manager will work closely with the Head of Marketing & Ecommerce to drive the growth of the brand through digital and social channels. The ideal candidate will come armed with out-of-the-box ideas and be enthusiastic about working in a tight knit team environment. As a company we are passionate about work/life balance, with hard work not going unnoticed.
- Working with the Head of Marketing & Ecommerce on the curation and roll-out of a Global Marketing Strategy
- Work with the Head of Marketing on the content strategy for all brand activations
- Implementation of a content plan for blog and social media
- Curating content for each collection relevant for use by Auguste PR team
- Management of re-purposed shoppable content
- Curation of organic content for social media and blog
- Curating and presenting weekly a social media plan for approval (Instagram and Facebook), including copy.
- Uploading of social media content (Instagram & Facebook)
- Assisting the Head of Marketing with the roll out of a Communication plan for all Auguste ethics and brand pillars in line with the marketing and PR strategies
- Work with the Head of Marketing & Ecommerce to curate and manage a well thought out influencer strategy to drive global sales for the brand.
- Briefing the Graphic Designer on necessary assets needed for all digital campaigns
- Planning and working with the Graphic Designer on the upkeep of the website
- Ongoing research and implementation digital marketing trends
- Managing the Graphic Designer and IT to produce effective, on brand and trackable Facebook Ads
- Curation of EDMs in line with the graphic designer, utilizing relevant data as per Head of Marketing and Ecommerce recommendations
- Being the voice of the brand in all online and PR collateral
- Copywriting for each collection and supporting collateral, e.g. brand booklets
- Copywriting for all online media
- Copywriting for the website
- Curation and management of brand Pinterest
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- 3+ years in a broad digital marketing, content or communications role
- Experience and ability to create, design and produce marketing content to deliver measurable outcomes
- Direct experience with digital channels and marketing tools (e.g. Facebook, Google Analytics, EDM, marketing automation)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including grammar)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Familiarity with how to use marketing to educate and/or engage with audiences
- Experience in a fashion preferred but not essential
Email applications ONLY.
Please direct all applications to the Head of Marketing & Ecommerce, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Digital Marketing & Content Manager'.
Please note, due to the volume of applications received, only those successful in gaining an interview will be contacted.