Company: Australian Fashion Labels
Job title: National Sales Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Experience required: 3+ years fashion wholesale experience, required.
Our National Sales Manager is responsible for all wholesale sales nationally across all of our 5 in-house labels. Leading our Australian sales team, and working closely with our international sales teams you will foster relationships with our major accounts, distributors and agents. You will work to maximise sales across all of our labels, and work closely with our Head Designers and Design Support team to channel feedback that can further enhance the success and continued growth of our labels.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Wholesale sales & account management
- Managing all elements of wholesale sales nationally for all brands in the Aus. Fashion Labels portfolio – Finders Keepers, The Fifth Label, C/MEO Collective, Keepsake and Jaggar;
- Organising monthly wholesale sells, and hosting showings with major customers;
- Developing and nurturing relationships with major customers throughout Australia;
- Proactively securing new stockists and orders;
- Ensuring our brands are presented and stocked in a manner that aligns with the aesthetic and direction;
- Working closely with our external Sales Agents and Distributors, communicating regularly, resolving issues and delegating accordingly;
- Managing our team of in-house Sales and Account Managers – both in Melbourne and Adelaide;
- Working closely with existing major retail partners alongside their respective Agents and Distributors to filter feedback, sell through and reporting, and ultimately maximise sales orders;
- Working closely with Logistics to manage timeline communication, deliveries and stock expectations for major accounts;
Reporting & Analytics
- Channeling reporting and feedback from our major stockists, agents and distributors regularly, efficiently and in appropriate format and style;
- Liaising regularly with our design teams to report on sell through, market trends and demands;
- Working with Design Support Team to provide monthly design process optimisation feedback across all brands;
- Working closely with Merchandise Planner to ensure ranges are reflective of market needs and hemisphere seasonality across all brands;
- Regularly reporting to Executive Management on wholesale sales, market positioning and trends;
- Over-seeing sales budgets, sell throughs and stock on hand, across all brands;
- Working closely with Executive Management on forecasting and planning all elements of wholesale strategy for the region;
- Leading all negotiations with new and existing major accounts, agents and distributors to maximise the sales relationship and profit for Aus Labels;
- Negotiating with all wholesale stockists on return requests, discounts and other stock pushback to maximise profit for Aus Labels, whilst also preserving relationships;
- Working closely with Marketing and PR to provide support to wholesale accounts and maximise orders;
- Working closely with Inventory Manager to minimize stock on hand, and develop off price inventory clearance channels.
This list is not exhaustive. Other duties and tasks will be assigned as required.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a collaborative team environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to build relationships with a network of agents, distributors and accounts.
- Thorough understanding of and natural affinity for apparel trends and the fashion industry.
- Established relationships with retail buyers, essential.
- 3+ years fashion wholesale experience, required.
- Mac literacy.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Netsuite and NuOrder experience preferred.
Please send your application to email@example.com