Company: The Beach People
Job title: Social Media and Content Coordinator
Location: Tweed Heads, NSW
Employment type: Full-time
Experience required: 3 years
We are looking for a Social Media Manager and Content Creator who has a natural affection for social media and content marketing. They have a natural and effortless style for creating beautiful & engaging content. The perfect applicant would be both creative and organized with a passion for learning and being customer/results orientated.
The key areas of responsibility include:
- Developing and executing the Social Media strategy for The Beach People globally.
- Creation, curation and scheduling of content across social media platforms and email marketing.
- Working with teams internally to align key messages and lead content development on photoshoots for use in Social Media.
- Daily monitoring of social media accounts and reputation management
- Campaign performance monitoring and reporting back to the business
- Support community management across social media platforms
- Supporting influencer engagement
- Driving traffic to the website for sales across the AU, US and EU markets.
This role will suit someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and take responsibility for the Social Media strategy of a global lifestyle brand.
You’ll have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role and possess the following skills and competencies.
- Facebook Power Editor and/or Ad Manager capabilities
- Competent knowledge of SEO
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in CMS systems, social platforms and third-party social managers
- Photography skills not a must but highly favourable
- Hardworking, customer and results obsessed
- Copywriting skills and a creative flair
- Proactive and an optimist, you find creative solutions to opportunities (sometime before they even exist)
- Stays abreast of industry trends and shares findings
- High degree of attention to detail and focus on quality delivery
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a brand that has an established and engaged Social media following across Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- The opportunity to work for a fun dynamic team in a beautiful location
- The chance to grow your career working with a global brand.
We have big growth plans for TBP over the coming months and Social Media is identified as an area that we’re looking to invest and grow.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Lorette: firstname.lastname@example.org