Job title: Junior Graphic Designer/Digital Content Creator
Employment type: Part-time
Applications close: October 20
BLAQ is a Sydney-based indie skin care and body brand. We are currently on the hunt for a Part-Time Graphic Designer/Digital Content Creator to oversee design and art direction for the BLAQ brand across all projects and channels to work in-house with our dynamic marketing team.
Your communication is a big part of the job; you must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current beauty trends is key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
Hours / Days worked are flexible and role could suit student or return to work.
Your Roles & responsibilities include:
- Produce original, user-focused concepts and solutions that are multi-faceted and incorporate all the elements of a great user experience while maintaining the brand style & objectives.
- Deliver marketing collateral from EDMs, to marketing campaigns, competitions and in-store signage. Instagram, Instagram Stories, Youtube, Facebook & Twitter
- Assist in executing the brands social content plan through sourcing, creating and editing relative social content in alignment with brand content pillars and marketing strategy.
- Retouch, colour correct & optimise images for the web and social channels, delivering final assets as per technical specifications.
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate seasonal concepts and brand identity, including the design and production of weekly homepage updates, designer landing pages, promotional materials and special projects/other web collateral.
- Generate seasonal assets, promotions and sale collateral.
- Ensure all creative content adheres to style guidelines and articulates brand objectives.
- Create inspiring mood boards for achievable, relevant still life photo shoots producing and art directing still life.
The ideal candidate:
- Student or Graduate degree in Graphic Design or equivalent qualification
- Creative eye with superior attention to detail
- The candidate should be organised and flexible and able to think beyond the creative brief
- Knowledge and experience in HTML/XHTML, CSS + digital standards
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: particularly Photoshop/Illustrator + Indesign
- Skills in photography and content creation
- Experience with WooCommerce + Klayvio is an advantage
- Holds a strong interest in the Beauty and Skincare Industry and digital landscape