Company: Bondi Advertising
Job title: Graphic Design Internship
Location: Bondi Beach
Experience required: Graphic Design University Degree, previous Graphic Design / Design Study at a Design School.
Applications close: August 2017
Want to put your design skills to good use and go for a surf on your lunch break?
Bondi Advertising is after a Graphic Design Intern to come and help out for the next 3 months!
We are digitally driven, strategic, creative agency located at Bondi Beach.
You’ll be exposed to variety of different work during your time here, and will get the chance to work with some amazing mentors. We have a number of organic brands we work with and create on going content for such as The Organic Tea Project.
- Digital design of websites, marketing banners & social media collateral.
- Assisting with the strategic planning for campaigns.
- Print material for marketing collateral for the brands we work with.
- Styling shoots for social media content.
- Content Photography - this is an added bonus for those who have an eye to use a camera.
- You’d be required 2 x days a week for three months.
We’re a close-knit group so we’re looking for someone who can easily work with the team but can also easily follow direction and be left to their own devices every now and then.
If you think this role sounds perfect for you then contact emily@bondiadvertising with your CV and your visual portfolio with 8-10 examples of your work.