Company: Colette by Colette Hayman
Job title: Junior Buying Administrator
Location: Brookvale, Sydney
Employment type: Full-time
Colette by Colette Hayman is one of Australia's fastest growing fashion accessories brands, dominating the market in all aspects! Influenced by international catwalk trends, Colette by Colette Hayman epitomises fast fashion, offering the hottest range of fun, stylish and deliciously affordable accessories, handbags and jewellery for the fashion conscious style seeker!
With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail, thrive off the exciting challenges that retail throws at you every day, have a passion for people and a drive for success that gets you out of bed every day then this is the job for you!
This full-time role will provide invaluable support and assistance to our busy Buying department in an entry level role.
- New sample preparation
- Unpack all samples from suppliers
- Display samples in sample room
- Management of sample room ensuring it is organised and kept tidy at all times
- Unpack all delivered samples, check samples against transfer report, assist with checking quality of delivered samples
- Distribute shipment samples to hold wall or photography room
- Photographing and saving range photos
- Photographing and uploading photos of all ordered samples
- Displaying ordered samples on range wall
- Display approval samples on range wall
- Removal of delivered samples on range wall
- Prepare and handover press samples to marketing
- Prepare weekly best seller meeting boards
- Photograph best seller sample boards each week
- Locate and display markdown samples
- Check hold wall samples against hold report weekly
- General support to the buying team
- Weekly clean-up of the buying area
- Other ad-hoc duties as reasonably requested
You will have strong communication skills at all levels and will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with a desire to understand the strategic direction of the business.
You will have the ability to work autonomously and exercise discretion and to anticipate what may be required, while delivering to strict deadlines.
And, of course, you will live and breathe fashion and have a particular passion for handbags and accessories!
- Organisational understanding
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability
- Open and honest communication
- Planning and organisation skills
This role would suit anyone who loves our product and is looking to take the first steps into a career in Buying Administration.
If this sounds like you, apply today!