Company: Colette by Colette Hayman
Job title: PR Coordinator
Location: Brookvale, Sydney
Employment type: Full-time
Colette by Colette Hayman is one of Australia's fastest growing fashion accessories brands, dominating the market in all aspects! Influenced by international catwalk trends Colette by Colette Hayman epitomises fast fashion, offering the hottest range of fun, stylish and deliciously affordable accessories, handbags and jewellery for the fashion conscious style seeker!
With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail, thrive off the exciting challenges that retail throws at you every day, have a passion for people and a drive for success that gets you out of bed every day then this is the job for you!!
The PR Coordinator is a Colette Brand Ambassador and will be working with the Consumer Marketing Manager on executing all PR activities as well as provide support to the Marketing team.
- Working closely with the Consumer Marketing Manager on all PR activities including:
- Supporting and working with the Consumer Marketing Manager in managing the external agencies on all issues regarding work-in-progress and forthcoming activities.
- Managing PR spend to budget.
- Dealing with press requests from journalists and influencers.
- Overseeing the sending out and timely return of stock to all external relationships as well as managing stock levels.
- Recording all coverage received in print and online
- Sending out weekly coverage update e-mails
- Preparing monthly coverage report
- Keeping database up-to-date
- Working with Consumer Marketing Manager on monthly strategy reviews
- Working with Consumer Marketing Manager to manage and execute all events
- Manage outreach programs and recruit affiliates and influencers
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with all key internal departments
- Manage the calendar of all international activity to share with relevant internal team
- Managing sample trafficking
- Assisting with image requests
- Copywriting for Colette Blog
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested
Essential skills & experience
- Highly efficient, organised and proactive
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to build relationships and communicate with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Ability to prioritise, working as directed and under your own initiative and achieve set KPIs
- Articulate, well-polished and presentable
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to stay focused and efficient when managing multiple priorities
- Proven ability to work independently
- Mature but energetic with a can-do attitude
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team, across departments and with external parties
- Copy writing experience
- Completed undergraduate or post graduate studies in public relations, marketing or sufficient equivalent working experience
- PR experience (agency or in-house experience essential)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Highly desirable skills & experience
- Relevant experience within the fashion industry
- Highly proficient in Photoshop Adobe suite skills and Illustrator
- Social Media, Affiliate Marketing and Digital Marketing experience
- Experience working with fashion e-commerce or fashion retail