Company: Country Road
Job title: Planning Analyst, Womenswear
Employment type: Full-time
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Planning Analyst to join the Country Road Womenswear Merchandise team. The Planning Analyst plays a key role in providing information and recommendations based on sales analysis looking at both current trade and historical data.
- Managing the allocation of product to ensure it is delivered to the right store at the right time
- Ensuring correct stock levels in stores
- Analysis and reporting on sales and trading performance
- Stock Consolidations
- Communicating with Production teams on forecasts, retail pricing and delivery updates
- Liaising with stores in respect to stock queries
- Administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate has
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce
- Previous experience working in an apparel and a retail environment is advantageous
- Strong data entry capability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of Country Road brand/customer
- Intermediate/Advanced excel skills
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones.
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road has grown to become one of the best known and highly regarded clothing and retail brands in Australia and New Zealand. Country Road creates quality lifestyle products across Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear, Babywear and Homewares. Renowned for its commitment to style, quality and design, the fashion ranges are a celebration of all that's vibrant and exciting about modern Australian living.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.