Company: Crop Natural
Job title: Digital Marketing Intern
Location: Armadale, Melbourne
Employment type: Paid internship
Applications close: October 20
Crop is an international natural skincare and cosmetics brand. We are young, fun and rapidly growing brand that recently launched in the US market after already establishing ourselves in the Hong Kong, Chinese and NZ markets.
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic and organised digital marketing intern to work in our team.
You will gain first-hand experience and be exposed to some incredibly exciting projects and opportunities, working with –
- An international sales and marketing team
- Third party digital content creatives
- A highly experienced new product development team
The internship will be paid and you will be required 2 days per week, flexible to your schedule. There is scope for professional growth within the position. You must be enrolled in an accredited University or TAFE course.
Applicants must have –
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A strong visual aesthetic and flare for social media
- A passion for the beauty industry
- Excellent time management skills
- An open mind with enthusiasm to learn the fundamental principles of the industry
- Capacity to work independently and tackle tasks from start to finish