Company: David Jones
Job title: Visual Merchandise Coordinator - Digital
Applications close: 24 Aug 2017
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
Job type: Full-time
David Jones wants to inspire people. To do this, we've curated the world's leading brands across Fashion, Beauty, Home and Food. This edit makes David Jones a place where people can explore and define their personal style – a destination offering impeccable service and an experience that makes the choice of exceptionally easy.
The Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Financial Services and Customer Innovation teams focus on delighting our customers by offering a fully integrated and seamless customer experience through various online and offline marketing channels. The team is responsible for our brand positioning, engagement initiatives and communication campaigns as well as delivering a range of financial services and products to our customers.
With our Support Centre relocating to Melbourne, we are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandise Coordinator - Digital to join our The Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Financial Services and Customer Innovation team. The Visual Merchandise Coordinator - Digital will manage the day to day uploads of content and all digital imagery across the in-store screens. In addition to this, the successful candidate will also be responsible for managing the in-store music.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate content from the advertising agency and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for the development of content for screens specific to each store location based on research, merchandise and customer segments
- Responsible for the schedule and sign-off of content for all screens, as well as updating screens for all promotional activities.
- Ensure consistency of messaging between digital screen messaging and content to align with seasonal Marketing and VM Campaigns
- Work with Marketing and Visual Merchandise on opportunities for vendor funded schedule management.
- Seek and drive digital opportunities which could be used to customize stores to reflect their individual offerings
- Review digital activities within each location and strategize content to ensure a point of difference is shown
- Schedule management of all own-brand, concession and vendor funded content.
- Assist on all digital screen faults and maintenance with our external agency and stores.
- Manage the digital screen roll-out program working with VM and RED
- Keep ahead of digital medium innovation and share potential developments with relevant stakeholders
- Drive our external contractors to push the boundaries of digital capabilities which could be best suited to our business
- Work with our media provider on all content for in-store music and phasing throughout the seasons
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Possess previous Marketing/ Promotional advertising experience
- Have a background in graphics
- Possess strong knowledge of sound planning.
- Have exceptional time management and the ability to multi task
- Have sound Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge, with strong presentation skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about digital interaction as part of customer experience
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We offer;
- Opportunities to work with premium exclusive Fashion, Beauty, Home and Food products
- David Jones employee discounts
- An opportunity to work with a trusted iconic brand
- A Merchandise range and selection which is fresh and exclusive
- Ongoing training and development in order to pursue excellence.
If you're looking for an exceptional career, please begin your application now. Apply through David Jones.