Job title: eCommerce Manager & 2IC
Employment type: Full-time
International Luxury brand ELLERY is seeking an experienced ecommerce professional to join its team as an Ecommerce Manager. The role requires an individual with extensive experience working with luxury goods, retail and ecommerce.
The successful candidate will take ownership of the online channel as well as supporting the Flagship Retail Manager. You will be experienced in: magento, managing and operating ecommerce stores, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Email Marketing, SEO, SEM, remarketing and Facebook advertising.
This role will be based at our Flagship Store in Sydney, where you will also assume the role of retail 2IC, supporting the retail manager to achieve omni-channel success.
The ideal candidate
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing agreed strategic plans in conjunction with the Commercial Director
- Implementing agreed editorial content in conjunction with Art Director
- Developed marketing plans to drive online sales
- Driving traffic to the website via multiple channels, such as paid search, SEO, remarketing, newsletters, affiliate
- Ensure high levels of customer service and dispatch accuracy/efficiency
- Ensure magento is optimised at all times
Founded in 2007 in Sydney, Australia, ELLERY creates luxury garments and accessories for women. Each season the collections transcend trends, presenting modern classics for women who value superior quality, masterful cuts and unexpected details. Silhouettes are architectural and bold, feminine and wearable, yet always anchored in ELLERY’s singular artistic sensibility. The brand’s DNA is now firmly cemented in voluminous shapes, masculine tailoring and innovative fabrications, which are reinterpreted season after season.
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.