Company: Frank Body
Job title: Social Media Manager
Employment type: Full-time
We’re an Australian brand with a global presence. We need a Social Media Manager to improve our global strategy, develop content, manage campaigns and. Simply you need to love creating witty content AND data.
Employment Status: Full time
Lunch Break: 1 hour. Taken at leisure.
Annual Salary: TBC
Commencement Date: TBC
Who we are
We like to think of frank as the most fun you’ll have in the bathroom. We make coffee-based skincare that is distributed through frankbody.com, MECCA and Urban Outfitters.
As the Social Media Manager you’ll be responsible for frank body’s social strategy & rollout. This includes creating and implementing a social media strategy that meets our business objectives, content creation, progress tracking, campaign spend and accountability for ROI.
Our key channels currently include Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter.
The things you need to do
- Global market growth and strategic planning across organic and paid social media channels in line with the company goals.
- Content planning, creation and publishing across frank’s social channels. You need to be a creative babe or man-babe that’s good with content sourcing and copywriting.
- Paid social media strategy and roll out of month on month campaigns in line with business objectives.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure our efforts are all aligned and supporting one another.
- Meet agreed engagement, growth and conversion targets on all paid and organic content.
- Produce monthly reports on ROI and creative effectiveness
- Collect trends in social to provide valuable insights to the business.
- Implementing social tags around web products (pixels and scripts).
- Stay up to date with technology and changes in the social media landscape.
Bring some stuff to the table
- A minimum of 4-years experience in social media strategy and management
- Experience in paid and organic content creation
- Proven ability to grow engagement and conversion
- Knowledge. You’re up to date with everything that’s happening in the social world and know how to apply that knowledge practically
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple social channels including Instagram, Instagram stories, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter
- Strong analytic and insight skills to help you deep dive into results, translating them into actionable recommendations.
- Experience using campaign tools such as Power Editor, Google Analytics, UTM tracking and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with beauty, fashion or lifestyle brands preferable
- Exceptional communication skills
- An aptitude for problem solving and strategy led results
- Creative ideas and solutions
- A positive, get-it-done attitude, and energetic presence
- A good sense of humour
To apply: Send your creative application including a cover letter to email@example.com
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.