Company: Ginger & Smart
Job title: Online & Client Care Coordinator
Employment type: Full-time
Applications close: June 30
The Ginger & Smart Online & Client Care Coordinator works to achieve sales and productivity targets as well as resolve escalated customer cases.
We anticipate you can drive the business forward by evaluating process and procedures and organizing your work flow to enhance the customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid track record of managing customer service and/or sales teams.
You will be a results-oriented leader with the proven ability to inspire sales as the result of outstanding service.
- Point of escalated complaint resolution, issuing refunds and compensation as appropriate
- Support and coach team to be able to take ownership to resolve customers' issues at first contact
- Motivate team to achieve personal sales and workload targets
- Encourage cross channel sales and drive units per transaction
- Responsible for ensuring that all the in-house processes and procedures are accurately adhered to at all times
- Ensure team are meeting and exceeding their targets from a quality and quantity perspective
- Work closely with brand manager, providing regular feedback on team and individual performance
- Pro-active and able to show initiative and ideas to constantly improve the service provided to our customers
- Assist with gathering information for team and department reports
- Oversee team's attendance, conduct and daily performance - proactively addressing concerns in a timely and appropriate manor
- Monitor escalation queues and allocate to team as appropriate
- Monitor telephony systems to oversee and ensure business productivity
- Provide support to team with escalated calls and/or emails and respond accordingly - issuing compensation and/or refunds where appropriate
- Work alongside peers to ensure necessary cover is allocated to tasks to ensure business goals are always achieved
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience managing a sales and customer service team across multiple channels, gained in a luxury fashion environment
- Demonstrated people management skills, with a strong ability to lead and motivate a team, including staff development
- Deep understanding of the luxury customer, their needs and expectations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Commercial, sales driven approach is essential
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving
- Flexible attitude and positive approach to change
- Self-motivated, proactive and energetic
- Team player
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.