Company: Helen Kaminski
Job title: Fashion Marketing Coordinator (Shoots, Campaigns & Digital)
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Redfern, NSW
From humble beginnings, a simple raffia hat handcrafted in country Australia, Helen Kaminski has grown to be a leading international luxury brand stocked in 25 countries across 5 continents, recognised for authentic, stylish and innovative accessories.
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and passionate Marketing Coordinator to join the Helen Kaminski team. Based at Head Office in Redfern, the role supports the Global Marketing Manager to coordinate and execute 360 degree marketing strategies across both the local and international markets. Touching on retail, wholesale, digital, events, PR and social media, it’s a fast-paced, dynamic and creative role with great career potential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and assist in producing seasonal marketing campaigns including shoots and PR events
- Coordinate all B2B and B2C marketing campaign collateral including eDMs, digital content, social media, VM and its distribution
- Manage all marketing and sample inventory including file management and maintain the showroom to a high standard
- Coordinate and execute social media content strategies
- Produce content to drive engagement for digital and social media channels
- Reporting on campaigns, digital performance, social media channels and PR
- General marketing administration tasks as required
To be a successful applicant, you’ll have:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, PR or similar
- 1-2 years’ experience in fashion, beauty, marketing or similar creative field
- An understanding of luxury brands, markets and audiences
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills – a people person
- Great attention to detail and a sharp eye for good design
- A pro-active, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- A flair for social media - content and analytics
It would be an advantage to have:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite programs
- Photography skills
- Experience with Magento, NuOrder or CMS platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager/Power Editor, SEO/SEM/PPC or other digital marketing and social platforms
- Knowledge of Asian fashion and/or luxury goods markets
The role joins a tight knit team of brand professionals in a business that values creativity, ideas and effort. Your enthusiasm and drive to deliver at a high standard will be rewarded with a positive, warm, supportive and friendly environment that places importance on work/life balance, training, development and career growth opportunities.
To apply, please send a cover letter describing what makes you the ideal candidate and your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Want us to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.