Job title: Publicist/ Showroom/ PR
Employment type: Full-time
Application close: May 31
Leaders in global fashion trends at affordable pricing, H&M come from a long history dating back to humble beginnings in Sweden in 1947. Since those beginnings, H&M has now evolved into one of the largest fashion empires in the world.
Fast moving quality fashion distributed through a network of over 4000 stores, in more than 64 markets, H&M employs more than 130,000 team members. The H&M team members do not fit a mould, each are unique, individual and ultimately humble personalities all working towards a common goal where looking after people and our planet is part of their daily work.
Since their entrance into our market in 2014, H&M has revolutionized the Australian fashion scene. With 21 stores across Australia and NZ and further growth planned for 2017, we are seeking a trend driven and ethically conscious PR professional to join this incredible brand! As the first point of contact for Media and PR you will be required to live and breathe the brand values.
What we're looking for:
3 Years of fashion PR experience
- Broad knowledge of the fashion industry and relevant media outlets
- Strong knowledge of trends and interest in fashion as well as a good sense of styling and visual presentation.
- Exceptional communication and networking skills
- Ability to work autonomously whilst also leading a dedicated team
- Flexibility for national and international travel
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary package
- Exposure to international fashion
- Incredible brand culture
- Unrivalled growth and development
Apply here or call Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential discussion on growing your career today!
Want us to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.