Company: The Iconic
Job title: Casual Studio Stylist
Employment type: Full-time
THE ICONIC is a truly unique brand. We entered the market in 2011 with the vision of defining the future of fashion retail. Since then we have created a brand known throughout Australia by connecting 20-35yr old shoppers with the best fashion and sports product through the most inspiring and rewarding shopping experience.
THE ICONIC stands for benchmark-setting experiences (3HR delivery, access to over 700 top brands, market-leading shopping app), for impassioned communities (connecting Australians fashion and sports lovers through digital innovation), and for our love of the newest in fashion from our 700+ leading local and international brands. We want to inspire Australians and New Zealanders to constantly explore new sides of their identity, and have a whole lot of fun doing it.
“We Dream Big” – “You will challenge the status quo, bringing passion, innovation and creativity to the wider ICONIC team.
“We Are True to our Customers” – you will be inherently passionate about customer impact, both external and internal customers, and will constantly challenge yourself and the team to deliver more customer value
“We Get Things Done” – you do not want to work in a cumbersome organisation, you want to work in an agile high-growth company. You lead with the right balance of planning and pragmatism.
“We are Stronger Together” - You will be part of an experienced team working collaboratively to inspire the broader organisation towards a united vision.
We are seeking a talented and experienced online fashion stylist with strong style sense, to work with our studio team in bringing the The Iconic repertoire of products to life. You will use innovative and eye catching styling and thereby constantly improve the shopping experience at The Iconic.
You will be responsible for the styling of all collections and products represented on Theiconic.com.au Ensuring the finished images are on brand, aspirational, show fashion authority and are in-line with the The Iconic aesthetic to help drive and maximise sales.
You must have previous styling experience, be fashion literate and be able to understand and demonstrate a strong knowledge of designer brands as well as emerging trends. You must also have an exceptional eye for detail as well as a commercial mind.
Task and Duties
- Work closely and report to the Senior Style Editor, to ensure all products are styled and merchandised to best reflect the Theiconic.com.au
- Meet all daily shoot targets and keep any re-shoots to absolute minimum.
- Working closely with the photographers and models to deliver all online brand imagery to accurately depict clothing and branding.
- Ensure daily shoot targets are fulfilled.
- Broad knowledge of designers, brands and emerging trends.
- Ensure all daily shoot/styling preparation is of highest standard.
- Ensure hair and makeup is correct for branding and imagery.
Essential Skills And Requirements
- Previous styling experience minimum 5 years’ experience preferably for a fashion retailer on-line.
- Be fashion and designer literate, with a thorough understanding of all designers, brands and seasonal trends.
- Strong fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends.
- Able to work well as part of a team in a highly pressurised environment.
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines. With exceptional eye for detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Have strong work ethic be pro-active and able to show initiative.
Apply online and include a link to a portfolio of work samples demonstrating execution of creative concept and commercial styling. Minimum of 3 separate editorial stories