Company: Jac + Jack
Job title: Finance Manager/ Company Accountant
Employment type: Full-time
Jac + Jack is a well-established and leading premium fashion retail and wholesale business. Reporting to the CFO and with one support staff, we are seeking a strong finance professional to take ownership of the finance function and help support the business through its next exciting phase of growth.
- Day to day financial management for the business
- Develop & maintain accounting systems and processes to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all financial reports and forecasting.
- Timely and accurate completion of month end accounts and reporting pack.
- Preparation of budgets and quarterly reviews and forecasts.
- Monitoring the cash flow and cash management
- Management reporting and financial analysis
- Manage the tax compliance of the business (monthly BAS. Payroll tax, FBT, Workers comp, annual tax return.)
- Mentor and manage assistant accountant
- Payroll management
Skills and Experience
- Curious, self-motivated, energetic, adaptable.
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Analytical, enjoys
- CA/CPA qualified with min 5 year’s post qualification experience.
- Experience in retail/wholesale industry & knowledge of employment taxes.
- Full CPA/CA qualification
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Advanced Excel
- AP21 experience, or proven experience in learning new systems quickly.
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.