Job title: Product coordinator womenswear
Employment type: Full-time
- Learn, develop & grow your experience & knowledge in the WW space!
- Contribute to the Womenswear Ranges
- Be part of a dedicated & dynamic team
An exciting opportunity is now available to join Jeanswest as a Product Coordinator in our Womenswear team. Based in our National Support Centre (in South Yarra), this role will suit someone who is just starting out in their fashion career working with Womenswear apparel!
Some of your key tasks include:
- Working with Product Developers on garment development.
- Creating sample orders and garment specifications.
- Attending fit sessions and assisting with fit comments.
- Managing the filing system for WW garments, products, fabric libraries etc.
- Communicating with overseas suppliers on a daily basis.
- Liaising with Retail Management and communicating with Stores to source product feedback.
- Preparing product racks on a regular basis.
You need the following skills and experience to be successful in this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in fashion design or textiles.
- Some previous experience with commercial product development.
- Proven experience in a retail apparel environment.
- Good technical understanding of garment construction and fabrication.
- Confident using Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience liaising with overseas suppliers.
- A love of fashion.
- A positive attitude to work in this fun and rewarding environment!
In return, Jeanswest offers in-house training with the opportunity for career progression, a competitive salary package including discounts and bonuses, as well as being able to wear jeans to work every day!