Company: Jo Mercer
Job title: Store Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Applications close: Friday 28th April
We're looking for an outstanding leader who has the potential to make a real difference in an organisation that puts its team and customers first.
Jo Mercer is a leading Australian owned and operated women's' footwear company offering high quality footwear. With 35 stores nationwide, Jo Mercer continues to expand steadily and is a stable company that has a culture built on integrity and great customer service.
We are looking for someone who:
- Leaders who can win the hearts and minds of the team
- Has previous experience within retail, preferably in fashion or homewares
- Is flexible to work both weekdays and weekends
- Must have experience achieving and exceeding sales and targets
- Must have previous experience managing rosters & expenditure
- Experience in coaching, developing and motivating a team
- Has a strong focus on continually improving customer service
- Must be highly motivated and can demonstrate initiative
- Knowledge of Retail Award conditions beneficial
Why you would want to work for us:
- Fun, energetic and down-to-earth culture
- Your opinions will be valued
- Development plan to drive career progression
- Up to 60% staff discount on our products
- Recognition and reward for a job well done via our staff bonus scheme
If you are looking for a rewarding role with ongoing career development, then we'd love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will be contacted directly.
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org