Job title: Customer Success Coordinator
Employment type: Full-time
Experience required: 1-2 years
JOOR is hiring a Customer Success Coordinator to help maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customer base of leading fashion brands and retailers. This is a great opportunity for a SaaS Customer Success or Account Management with 1 to 2 years of experience to join a dynamic company, and work directly with progressive customers.
We are a VC-backed startup revolutionising the wholesale fashion marketplace. Founded in late 2010 in NYC, JOOR is the largest company of its kind and is growing fast, steadily adding buyers and brands on its platform both in the United States and internationally. Clients in Australia include Zimmermann, Assembly Label, Bassike, Seafolly, Camilla, Bec & Bridge, MYER and Glue Store.
The role of a Customer Success Coordinator is to assist our Sales and Account Management team by reaching out to prospective clients, assisting in the sales process and servicing existing clients. In order to be successful at our company you must have a startup mentality. You must thrive in high-pressure environments, be excited to see a business grow, and be willing to be flexible by pitching in on a variety of projects on any given day and work long hours to make progress towards our goals. You must also be highly motivated by your own personal and career goals.
Account Aspect Requirements:
- Provide excellent customer service to brands and major retailers. Including, but not limited to, account set up, phone, chat and email support, and update training guides.
- Assist in sales process. Draft proposals and contracts.
- Data Entry, such as line sheet creation and modification.
- Conduct over the phone and in-person training on how to use website and iPad app
- In-person trade show and market support
- Miscellaneous cross-functional administrative tasks
- Work closely in a team environment & contribute to the growth and forward movement of the company.
Data Aspect Requirements:
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Excel.
- Extremely detailed-oriented, assertive, and work well under pressure.
- Have great problem-solving skills; strong ability to take initiative and effectively solve problems; must not be content with the norm
- Willing to work through ambiguity in order to find a critical path and get to the finish line
- Hungry, energetic self-starter propelled by restless curiosity and initiative
- Ability to multitask and handle different projects and changing priorities
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Willing to work in a team focused environment
- Outgoing personality
- Collaborative and empower others to be successful
- Committed to making the company succeed
In addition to the above, you are:
- Immediately available to work 40+ hours/week
- A University/College graduate
- Able to get trained in Sydney
- Interested in being a key contributor to a company that is changing the way the wholesale industry does business.
- Interested in having a major role in shaping the product and industry.
To apply email email@example.com
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.