Job title: Men's and Women's Apparel Designer
Employment type: Full-time
Applications close: May 18
Ksubi is on the hunt for a Mens and Womens Apparel Designer. Yes that's right - Ksubi!!
This is your chance to put a stamp on a much loved iconic Australian Brand experiencing rapid international growth. With the likes of Kendall Jenner and Travis Scott wearing ksubi threads, we're looking for the cream of the crop.
So what do you look like?
- You have solid experience in both Mens and Womens Apparel. At least 5 years combined.
- You're confident in all aspects of the Design and Product Development life cycle;
- Trend forecasting, Concept development, Product development, Fits and working with Graphic artists to execute prints and graphics.
- You have a strong design aesthetic to align with Ksubi's DNA
- You know the Adobe Creative suite of products inside out, like in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You're hungry and passionate for success and not afraid to push the boundaries of design
- You're confident to inspire and lead an awesome Design Assistant
- Experience working across wholesale and retail ranges will be an advantage
SO in return for your awesomeness, here are the perks for working for General Pants group:
- GP Days - take up to an extra 2 annual leave days per year...just because
- Diverse career paths - the sky if the limit...set your own course
- Staff discount - a generous staff discount applies to all products in store.
- Parties and events - parties throughout the year and they are renowned for nights to remember
- Training and development - we want you to get the most out of your role
- Our People Days - we want to pay you to give your time to your supported charity.
If you are interested in applying, submit your CV today! Ksubi is part of the General Pants Group located @ Unit 25, 30-32 Beaconsfield St, Alexandria.