Company: Maurie & Eve
Job title: Production Coordinator
Location: Mona Vale
Employment type: Full-time
Maurie + Eve are seeking a passionate & vibrant candidate to join our team as Production Coordinator.
Primary role of this position is to assist the Directors in the daily running of the brand from a production perspective.
You will be working alongside the design team, factories and all relevant production suppliers, and will be involved in the entire lifecycle of the collection from sampling through to distribution of orders both locally and internationally.
The successful candidate will have extensive industry knowledge, Will be highly motivated on managing and adhering to all Production timelines, strong attention to Quality Control, can work cohesively within the team and will be responsible in assisting the team on Production including but not limited to -
- Raising / Managing all Purchase Orders and confirming delivery date with factories.
- Raising Reorder POs for the E-store and Stores when required based on confirmation from the directors.
- Managing Reorder POs via in-house Reorder tracker and updating with delivery dates when notified by the factories (Bali and China)
- Liaising with the designers, sales manager & factories at the start of the design process to establish seasonal production schedules and delivery timelines.
- Manage critical path to ensure that agreed timelines are adhered to for all PO's and Reorder PO's. Any problems re; timing and delivery dates need to be clearly communicated to the Directors and the warehouse team.
- Assist in the production of the sample range including timelines and delivery.
- Main point of contact daily for all production suppliers (Bali and China factories).
- Direct research into new and improved production methods and products.
- Understanding & execution of quality standards for all Maurie & Eve products.
- Administrative financial duties including data entry of invoices, matching off prices to Production Invoices and cross checking against costings.
- Create technical packs (template creation) when needed.
Key selection criteria:
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organised with good time management skills
- Efficient time management and strong computer skills (Office – Specifically Excel)
- Ability to implement and maintain product management systems.
- Appropriate garment and fabrication knowledge
- Understands the importance of adhering to deadlines
Key perks include:
- A great work environment and team culture
- Clothing Allowance Seasonally
- Package + Superannuation
- Paid Weekly
If this sounds like you an in depth job description can be provided. Please email your CV to email@example.com