Company: Mecca Brands
Job title: Assistant Brand Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Applications close: July 28
At MECCA Brands we bring customers the best in global beauty across our 4 retail concepts: MECCA Cosmetica, MECCA Maxima, MECCA in Myer and mecca.com.au. Together we offer an exclusive edit of over 100 brands, paired with exceptional customer service and beauty expertise within each retail environment.
Working at MECCA Brands will never be just a job. Our unique and positive culture ensures employees are surrounded with incredible and inspiring people, amazing opportunities, experiences and challenges, enabling them to be the best they can be in everything they chose to do. Simply, MECCA Brands is career worthy.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the MECCA Brands team at our Richmond head office in the position of Assistant Brand Manager. In this brand facing position, the Assistant Brand Manager will support our buying team in managing product within the business. This includes ensuring the timely and accurate management of product from setting up items accurately in the Navision system. Complete accuracy of pricing and ranging of products; category and brand reporting; inventory management; and managing discontinued products out of the business.
The Assistant Brand Manager acts as a brand ambassador throughout the business and liaises regularly with several internal departments including Planning, Freight, Warehouse, Marketing, Education and Sales, as well as external contacts from our brands.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Maintain healthy item integrity across all products by regularly reviewing inventory items for inaccurate and incomplete information and updating information as required
- End to end support of order management, working closely with the Supply Chain team
- Support the Brand Managers in managing product and supporting collateral
- Assist the Brand Managers in stock management processes to ensure stock health is maintained
- Effectively manage brand service levels for brand portfolio
- Support Brand Managers in managing brand P&L performance
- Coordinate itineraries for international visits, including brand founders, trainers, and account managers
- Supporting delivery of Beauty Loop Program samples, ensure negotiated samples are ordered and delivered on time from the brand
- Provided support for marketing activity as required
- Provide ongoing support to the Brand Managers with management of administration tasks
The perfect profile
This is a key position that provides essential support to the Brand Managers through managing brand P&L performance.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Proven ability to work cross functionally
- A proficiency with numbers and analytics
- Demonstrates organization and time management skills
- High attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Proactive with a desire for continual improvement
- Ability to make immediate impact
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office in particular Power Point and Excel
On offer to you
- We are in the business of delivering happiness to our employees, our customers and the broader community and we love to acknowledge each employee's contribution to our success. From quarterly product allowances, unlimited 40% discount and free products, through to reward and recognition programs, development programs, and health and wellbeing initiatives, we promise you our unique company culture will constantly surprise and delight you - we will never be finished in making MECCA Brands the best place to work!
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.