Job title: Assistant Manager
Location: Bondi, NSW
Employment type: Part-time
Reporting to the Store Manager, our Assistant Managers are forward thinking and creative leaders who inspire their teams to achieve with passion and spirit. From mentoring our high calibre team members to maximising boutique revenue, stock management to visual merchandising, your entrepreneurship and collaboration will be integral to your Mimco journey.
- Assist with driving sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s as set by the company
- Create engaging, connecting and memorable moments with our customers
- Inspire and mentor the team as a role model and brand ambassador
- Influence, lead and develop a high performing team that is empowered to exceed
- Analyse financial reports, identify opportunities for growth and make commercial decisions
- Stock management and visual merchandising
- Adopt a visionary approach to build support for change to help drive business results
- Adhere to all company behaviours, policies and procedures
The ideal candidate has:
- Enthusiasm for our brand with a fresh vibrancy that is honest and heartfelt
- Exceptional service and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Exposure with managing budgets, interpreting financial reports and generating efficient rosters
- Proven ability in managing the performance, training and development of a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role via their website. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.
Want us to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.