Job title: Marketing Coordinator
Employment type: Full-time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Mimco Marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Campaign Manager, this position will provide key support in executing local area marketing activities and planning customer facing events and will provide general support in the day to day management of David Jones, Myer and South Africa partnerships.
- Writing all promotions & competition terms and conditions
- Writing all store communication in relation to promotions
- Assisting with the coordination of marketing competitions when relevant including prize fulfillment with winners
- Assisting Marketing Campaign Manager in the coordination of marketing activity for David Jones, Myer and South Africa
- Coordinating samples for David Jones and Myer with Styling Manager and Sample Coordinator
- Coordinating all Mimcollective events each season with sign off from Marketing Campaign Manager
- Building a comprehensive communication program for Top 20 stores within centres, ensuring that all opportunities are maximised and Mimco is proactively seeking opportunities
- Ensuring appropriate communication to relevant event boutique teams are seen to in a timely manner
- Be the day to day contact for all Centre Management enquiries
- Overseeing involvement in Centre fashion parades, Centre promotions and competitions
- Regularly updating Centre Management regarding new store openings, including database mailouts, website listings, and retailer communications
- Assisting Marketing Campaign Manager with any related projects for OUR WATCH and EFI partnerships and roll out any customer facing eventing, retail marketing, integration with David Jones, Myer
The Ideal Candidate has
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, Marketing degree or relevant marketing background/experience
- Well-developed communication, time management and organisation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in word, excel, outlook
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones.
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
MIMCO designs unique accessories collections.
We dream, explore and play with whatever gives us delight in the moment. Our environments are full of precious personality-filled products and our in-store experience is all about you - the strong individuals who are drawn to something different.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.