Company: MINK PINK
Job title: Fashion Designer
Employment type: Full-time
Application close: May 10
Who we are: House of Quirky is an Australian based global market leader, born out of a passion to design inspiring and original collections for any girl who gets great design.
Today HOQ holds over 8 brands including Minkpink, Twiin, Somedays Lovin and Staple the Label as well as collaborating with well-known international brands and stores.
We are stocked in 1000's of boutiques worldwide and employ more than 200 passionate staff globally.
We are looking for a DESIGNER to join the MINKPINK team.
Reporting to the Senior Designer, The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with the MINKPINK design team to create fast paced ranges for the local and international markets
- Identify and interpret key trends
- Create unique mood concepts and garments that are in line with the brand direction
- Design within guidelines of price points and categories
- Create technical illustrations and specifications for China production
- Participate in fitting garments
- Analyse weekly sales reports and implement updates into upcoming ranges
- Source and develop new fabrics, trims and techniques
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Commercial awareness and keen interest in all aspects of the fashion market
- Substantial knowledge of fabrics & garment construction
- Strong personal time management and organisational skills
- Have a unique design style that sits with the MINKPINK brand direction
- Fashion or related qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite
Please send a resume with a cover letter and your portfolio to Sara via email with the subject line DESIGNER APPLICATION.