Job title: Junior e-Commerce Merchandiser / Image Upload Coordinator
Location: Double Bay, NSW
Employment type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for the timely and accurate uploading and maintenance of website product content (copy, images etc).
- Continuously merchandise online product range, to drive key business KPIs and customer experience experience.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all the products are correctly represented on the site, showcasing the premium product.
- Oversee the product image creation and standards.
- Retouching product photography, to reflect the quality of the brand.
- Edit, retouching, scaling, cropping of all product photos for the site.
- Management of the product upload workflow.
- High level skills in photoshop (or Lightroom)
- A strong interest in fashion and the fashion industry
- A passion for the detail and customer experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for a way to improve the process and see opportunities.
- Photography skills are highly desirable for the role, but not essential.
- An understanding of the digital environment including SEO and using data to drive insights.
- Have Australian working rights
- Be Sydney based - office in Double Bay
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.