Company: The New Trend
Job title: Boutique Manager
Salary: Competitive base salary + Super + Commission + Clothing Allowance + Discount
Location: Armadale, Melbourne
Employment type: Full-time
Experience required: Management
Applications close: When role filled
TNT, The New Trend is a Canadian based multi brand retailer founded in 1992. Currently occupying 4 locations in Canada, we are expanding into Australia and launching our first women’s boutique in August 2017. With over 25 years of experience housing the best international designers, we are the go-to destination for fashion, offering a unique product mix and impeccable service.
We are seeking a Boutique Manager to lead our new Flagship location in Armadale. You will be an inspirational leader who has experience building and nurturing clientele within a luxury retail landscape, delivering a personalised service, while managing and driving a team of sales associates. In return for your outstanding performance across all key performance indicators, you will be rewarded with a very attractive salary, commission structure and will have the opportunity to grow your career in an expanding global business.
To succeed in this role, you must be motivated to drive sales and create a team environment that is representative of our brand. Being passionate about people, you will provide your team with training and development to further their individual growth and maximise the stores performance.
This is a full-time position and will require availability over public holidays and weekends.
Skills & Experience
- Boutique management experience is a must!
- An exceptional communicator with a focus on delivering an amazing customer experience
- Proven knowledge of international designer brands & style trends
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages and financial targets
- Passion for mentoring and leading a team
- Effective roster management
- Ability to execute visual merchandising initiatives
- A love of fashion, immaculate presentation and personal style
The successful candidate will receive:
- The unique opportunity to grow your career with a global business
- Fantastic support, training opportunities and development programs
- Competitive salary with generous staff discount and commission structure
For more information, please visit our website at www.thenewtrend.com.au
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.